Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

The man, The face, The expression.

The expression, the back figure of the person impresses me.


Today i introduce them remembered in this one year.
It was a splendid encounter...



They are from the POSTs of my friends.
It is not easy for me to photograph the expression.

However. . .
The profound of the man (he or she) which is about the same as Nature.
It may hide behind in the narrow face.


Please click the title.

You jump to the wonderful expression.  And you will meet him or her...




・"
Alienation and Despair" 
  flom  SOMETHING SIGHTED   by  JAMES  
  08.29.2009



・"
El abuelo otra vez" 
  flom  Fotografías J. Casielles   by  Mª Angeles y Jose
  10.23.2009



・"
Paseando" 
  flom  Mirando en el mundo    by  Haideé Iglesias 
  05.10.2010



・"
Lotti" 
  flom  Momentos de vida      by  Ratzfatz 
  08.18.2010



I respect my friends, their works around the world that always enlightens me.
Thank you.


If you have a time, Please watch my post of the only one expression.


・"
Vegetables hill farm " 
  flom  CALLIGRAPHY in the LANDSCAPE   by  ruma
  01.29.2010





I look forward to meeting wonderful "The man" for next one year. . .




10 comments:

  1. He visto todos los enlaces y no se por cual decantarme, son maravillosos. Tus dos pequeñas en contacto con la naturaleza son un canto a la vida. Felicitaciones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freat post Nobu - your choice is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a very nice tribute to their work... Thanks for the discovering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quel choix ! j'adore l'expression du vieux monsieur tout ridé, elle est très représentative et c'est une magnifique image !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam from Al Ain City. What a nice tribute to your blogger friends. Will check them out later.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm honored to be reconized and to be your friend. :) Thanks Ruma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post, Ruma - I appreciate the introduction to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥ Olá, amiga!
    Passei para rever seu cantinho!...
    ♥ Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos carinhosos.
    Itabira ♥♥
    ♥♥ Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    I can't write any comment on your last Japanese Calligraphy, so I write here.

    I like isolated "spots" of ink: they look like petals of flowers which fly away...

    Thanks very much for your friendly comment about the pretty hands of my grandson...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog,
and enjoying precious time with me.